Initial Diagnostic Assessment: $160
Individual Counseling: $75-$115/session
Family Counseling: $125/session
Psychological Assessment/Findings: beginning at $95 not exceeding $350
Initial Advocacy Assessment: $30
Group Services: $40/session average
If you do not see your insurance provider listed below please contact Choices to confirm acceptance of your insurance. We are continually adding new providers for your convenience.
- Medicaid: Select Health/First Choice, Molina, WellCare, BlueChoice, Medicaid-MCO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield State Plan
- FirstSun EAP
- ComPsych EAP
- United Health
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval or a referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Co payments are expected at time of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a $35.00 cancellation.
Any Other Questions
Please contact Choices for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!