Seeking Humble, Hungry, and Smart people to join our Team!
Choices is always willing to consider any potential applicants that will bring value and be an excellent team member! Below are the areas we hire for frequently. If you feel as though you have something special to contribute, please submit your resume or CV to HR@ChoicesSC.com and tell us why in your cover letter!
- Licensed Clinicians
- LPC-As seeking Supervision
- Facilitators for Psychoeducational Groups
Three important qualities we look for in all potential employees:
- Humble– it’s important that all of our staff possess humility. We feel it is impossible to be most effective in their field without this quality.
- Hungry– it’s important for all potential candidates to have the hunger to grow their financial status. Although money is not the most important part of life, it fosters motivation and drive.
- Intelligence– we look for staff that has a high level of emotional intelligence. This allows colleagues to understand, connect and empathize with others effectively.
- Mental Health Clinicians- Full-time, Part-time or Contract
-Independently licensed in the state of South Carolina- LCSW, LPC, LMFT to serve our commercial insurance and self-pay clients
-Provisionally licensed in the state of South Carolina- LPC-A to serve our self-pay clients and obtain Supervision
- Facilitators- Part-time and Contract positions available
-Requirements-Associate’s Degree in a helping field
If you have interest in any position and you possess the qualities above, we encourage you to submit your resume to HR@choicessc.com