Chris Johnson, LPC, LPC-S is the Clinical Director responsible for delivering mental wellness care to clients. As a SC Licensed Professional counselor, Chris will assess, diagnosis, and treat your presenting problems.
With over 20 years of experience working with individuals, children & adolescents in the Midlands, and holding a Masters of Arts Degree in Counseling and a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Human Services, she is uniquely qualified in serving clients with the many stressful, crisis orientated situations they are navigating.
Chris is an Adjunct Professor at Midlands Technical College Department of Human Services teaching both Group Dynamics and Crisis Intervention courses.
Chris is a trauma focused therapist who employs interpersonal psychodynamic theory & techniques that have proven to motivate the client in their journey toward in achieving their personal goals.
- Masters of Arts in Counseling, South University
- Bachelors of Science in Human Services, Springfield College
- Associates in Public Service/Human Service, Midlands Technical College
Licenses & Certifications
- SC Licensed Professional Counselor #5155
- SC Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor #6768
- Mental Health First Aide Certification
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Trauma Recovery and Empowerment Model (TREM)
- Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) Assessment
- Play Therapy
- American Counseling Association
- National Association of Professional Women